Vigorous Representation For The Injured In West Virginia
The Law Offices of Druckman & Estep provides comprehensive legal services to those who suffer personal injuries. Our West Virginia accident lawyers have been representing clients for more than 30 years, and we understand the complex issues that accompany personal injury cases.
We are experienced professionals ready to serve your needs when you or a loved one suffers undue injury in an accident caused by another person’s negligence. Our Charleston personal injury lawyers know how to help you obtain rightful monetary compensation for your injury and its physical, financial and emotional effects on your life.
About Personal Injury And The Accident Cases We Handle
Not all injuries are grounds for a personal injury lawsuit. Personal injuries are those that result from negligence, carelessness or reckless action or inaction. Our lawyers handle the full range of accident cases. We can help you if your case involves any of the following circumstances:
- Catastrophic injury — If you or your loved one suffered a brain injury, spinal cord injury, limb amputation, broken bones, disfigurement or permanent disability in an accident, you (or your loved one) may require more extensive compensation as a result of such a catastrophic injury.
- Dangerous property — When your personal injury resulted from slipping, tripping or falling in a poorly maintained or inherently dangerous building, public space or property, our West Virginia accident attorneys can help you seek premises liability damages.
- Hazardous products — If using a poorly designed, shoddily manufactured or mislabeled consumer product was the direct or indirect cause of your personal injury, we can help you seek damages in a product liability lawsuit.
- Motor vehicle accidents — If you were injured in a car accident, motorcycle wreck or large truck crash, and you believe another driver was at fault, you may be entitled to personal injury compensation.
- Wrongful death — If your loved one loses his or her life in an accident that resulted from negligence, you can pursue wrongful death benefits that cover funeral and burial costs, lost future income and compensation for the emotional pain and suffering you’re forced to endure.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today
When you or your loved one suffers serious injury in an accident, the attorneys at The Law Firm of Druckman & Estep are here to support you. Learn more about our personal injury services by calling 304-342-0367. You can also contact us online for a free initial consultation.