Location: Charleston, West Virginia
Email: Email Me
Experienced West Virginia Medical Malpractice and Personal Injury Lawyer Bill Druckman: Attorney Profile
Bringing three decades of experience to your case
Since 1981, Bill Druckman has focused exclusively on helping people in West Virginia and nationally who have been wronged or injured through medical malpractice, automobile accidents, catastrophic injuries or harmful products. He has successfully tried or settled hundreds of cases in West Virginia and throughout the United States, including cases involving some of the largest verdicts and highest profiles in state history.
Bill is the only lawyer in West Virginia to be board certified by the National Board of Legal Specialty Certification as a Civil Trial Advocate, by the American Board of Professional Liability Attorneys in medical malpractice liability and by the National Board of Civil Pre-trial Practice Advocacy. It is a division of the National Board of Legal Specialty Certifications, making him a Board certified Civil Pretrial Practice Advocate. All certifications are accredited by the American Bar Association and demonstrate that Bill both has extensive experience and meets rigorous, objective quality standards in these areas of the law.
His professional peers hold Bill in the highest regard. Every year since 2008 they have selected him as a West Virginia SuperLawyer®, a designation given to just five percent of the lawyers in the state. He also is listed as one of the top 100 trial lawyers in West Virginia by the National Trial Lawyers Association, an honor extended by invitation only to 100 attorneys in each state who exemplify superior qualifications and reputation as litigators.
Such top qualifications mean that Bill is well qualified to give your case the analysis and advocacy it deserves. He makes sure you know the status of your case at all times and will pursue it with the ethics and effectiveness that have earned him high regard in his profession.
Areas of Practice
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Products Liability
- Premises Liability
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Certified Legal Specialties
- National Board of Legal Specialty Certification as a Civil Trial Advocate, National Board of Legal Specialty Certification as a Civil Trial Advocate
- Board Certified Civil Pretrial Practice Advocate, National Board of Civil Pre-trial Practice Advocacy. It is a division of the National Board of Legal Specialty Certifications
- Florida, 1981
- West Virginia, 1981
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence – 1981
- University of Vermont, Burlington, Vermont
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts – 1978
Honors and Awards
- West Virginia SuperLawyer